Monday, March 11, 2013

DEAL ALERT: Bountiful Pantry Gluten-free Soup Mixes

Today's Gluten Free Saver deal looks interesting so I thought I'd pass it along.  GFS is offering a 5-Pack of Bountiful Pantry Soup mixes:  black bean, hearty lentil and vegetable, split pea, Italian veggie pasta, and farmhouse chowder.  Cost is $35 and free shipping is included with your order.  We've never tried Bountiful Pantry but if the pictures are any indication, their product looks delicious plus it's gluten free, dairy free and vegan.  If you've tried their soup mixes, leave a comment and let us know what you think.

Not sure what Gluten Free Saver is?  It's basically like Groupon or Living Social for gluten-free products.  Joining is simple, just give them your email and you'll start receiving emails with the deals they are offering - I typically receive one or two a week and as near as I can tell, they don't spam or share your information.




As usual, I'm receiving no compensation of any kind for this post, and I am not affiliated with gluten free saver or Bountiful Pantry.







No comments:

Post a Comment